CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

martes, 3 de junio de 2008

Pay It Forward


This is what I receive

Last Thursday when I came back home from my boy's grad acts and taking him to the airport I received a wonderful Pay It Forward package from Kelly and now it's my turn to share with YOU!!!

The rules are:

1) you MUST have a blog, so that you can Pay It Forward and

2) after you receive my package, you must post your Pay It Foward on your blog and send out PIF packages to three people!!

SOOO, the first three people to comment on THIS post, will receive a little package of goodies in the mail from me and then they do the same thing for three people!! So if that works for you and is something you'd be interested in....get commenting...first 3 to comment are in...go comment...:-)!!!

7 comentarios:

Joana24 dijo...

wow how lucky are you what a fab PIF

Sammi dijo...

Hi Nany!! Wow! How exciting :)

Yeisa dijo...

alou alou!

Unknown dijo...

Great looking son! Thought I'd check out my "angelhood 3" blogging sister. Looks good!

Lainy's Little Blog dijo...

Looks like I'm too late! Great PIF candy. Look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Patty Tanúz dijo...

Felicidades, qué lindas cositas!!

Kim Costello dijo...

Looks like I'm too late too! Great PIF candy!