CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

martes, 8 de julio de 2008

I received a nomination


from my angelhood sister Carol



OK this is honorable and fun so here I go

Now according to the rules of this award:

1. The winner can put the logo/award on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.
Now, I nominate:

Candi
Liz
Cheyra
Julie
Sony
Kelly
Pam

4 comentarios:

Kelly Schelske dijo...

Thanks so much, this totally made my whole day!!

Sonia dijo...

Hola Naida
Muchas gracias por acordarte de mi y otorgar ese premio... por cierto mi 1er Premio, me siento muy feliz.

Sonia dijo...

Naida:
Muchas gracias por otorgar esa nominación... estoy super contenta, mi primer premio.
Que tengas lindo dia.

Anónimo dijo...

How sweet - thank you!!